Thursday, October 7, 2010

Countdown Almost Over ...

"And then the day came,
when the risk
to remain tight
in a bud
was more painful
than the risk 
it took
to Blossom."

          - Anais Nin -

Well, it's almost time ... time to leap, and hope the net will appear!!  'Things' are rationalised, tickets booked, bags are packed, and it's almost time to get on that plane.  Oh boy, there's no turning back now.  

What an amazing feeling of freedom it is to rationalise the 'things' in your life and make your way ahead with 1 suitcase and 2 boxes - and that's it!  Wow, no baggage at all and you suddenly realise how unimportant 'things' really and truly are.

I am excited and nervous all at the same time for this bittersweet moment to arrive.  Forging ahead with passion and determination, leaving behind so much of me - my boys, my friends, my family.  

To sate my love of beauty, I look forward to arriving in the small coastal town of Hythe in Kent for my stay at the Hillside Manor while I await the arrival of Ruby Rose - or Rsquared as Wings put it :-) - and make a start on my new beginning ... UK here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment